In this issue…
- Lots of good news!
- A super-easy action item that will spread your ideas to more people
Remember our goals…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with every American.
- Locate and activate the 1-in-5 Americans who already self-identify as libertarians.
- Move non-libertarians in a voluntaryist direction and measure that movement.
We’re making progress with the “sharing” part of our mission…
- Various pages of our site have been socially-shared more than a thousand times.
- 1,112 people have participated in our drug prohibition campaign.
- 675 people have participated in our new Social Security campaign.
We’re also locating people who agree with the Zero Aggression Principle…
- 340 have signed a petition to that effect on our drug prohibition campaign
- 294 have done so on our Social Security campaign.
We’re also recruiting and activating new people…
We have 153 new subscribers so far.
And people are moving in our direction…
- 53 people have moved an average of 3.09 points toward our position on drug prohibition.
- 41 people have done so on Social Security by an an average of 2.65 points.
- By comparison, only 27 have moved away from our position on drug prohibition, and only 12 have done so on Social Security.
Our sharing mission is also succeeding in other ways…
Last week we asked you to share our drug prohibition campaign through Facebook. That effort reached. 5,298 Facebook users. If you haven’t yet shared that item on Facebook yet, please go here and do that.
Let’s do the same thing with the Social Security campaign. Go here and share this item on Facebook.
Thank you for helping us share new ideas with new minds.
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Perry Willis & Jim Babka
Co-creators, Zero Aggression Project