These 6 Mental Levers (mind tools) create awareness of a problem that cannot be “unseen” Retweet
Libertarianism addresses one serious social problem (identified repeatedly, below). Awareness reprograms a brain – it becomes harder to “unsee” the problem.
The insights that create this awareness are “playground level simplicity.” Where needed, they can be developed to the PhD philosopher level.
Today we give you some Mental Levers that you’ll want to plant in someone’s brain…
- Do you agree that… This is the key libertarian idea? And the best way to express it?
- What’s the one thing masochists and sadists share in common, and how does it relate to libertarian thinking?
- What kind of action justifies defensive force?
- How is fraud like assault?
- What kind of species is a libertarian?
- Do libertarians come in varieties?
Remember, our Mental Levers are mini-articles that present key libertarian ideas in bite-size chunks (usually under 225 words).
- Absorb them.
- Use them.
- Share them.
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Jim Babka, Co-creator
Zero Aggression Project