John McCain is an isolationist. Libertarians aren’t. Here’s why… Retweet
Today’s plans & progress…
- We’re making great progress on our new Nolan Chart survey, the Political Conscience Test. We’ll show you a prototype, probably this week.
- We’ve added a new collection to our Mental Lever mini-articles — Our Lexicon!
Words have power…
- Clear words lead to clear thinking
- Confused words lead to mental chaos
- Statists use words in a highly chaotic way
- We can gain ground by giving words coherent definitions
To be effective agents of change we must also be effective linguistic entrepreneurs. We must mold the language in a rational direction. Our first entry in this new collection deals with the following words and phrases…
- Cultural engagement
Can we show that statists like John McCain and Lindsey Graham are the real isolationists? Check out our newest Mental Lever — “Does the common definition of isolationism make sense?” — and decide for yourself. If you like our presentation please share it with others.
More progress coming soon!
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Perry Willis & Jim Babka
Co-creators of the Zero Aggression Project