Remember our goals…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with every American.
- Locate and activate the 1-in-5 Americans who already self-identify as libertarians.
- Move non-libertarians in a voluntaryist direction and measure that movement.
Progress is already being made…
- Our ZAP homepage shared on Facebook 436 times!
- 274 people have signed our petition proclaiming their belief in the Zero Aggression Principle, and opposing drug prohibition because of it. (Stay tuned — a new educational campaign and petition about a new issue is coming this week!)
- 46 people have moved an average of 3.02 points toward opposing drug prohibition. This means we’re moving people in a libertarian direction!
But good as those results are, one metric still lags. And you may be surprised to learn what it is…
Not enough people are DISAGREEING with us!
Most groups wouldn’t see that as a problem. They’d call it success! But we think differently. Here’s why…
- To share the Zero Aggression Principle with all Americans we need more people doing the sharing.
- The people most likely to do that sharing are the 1-in-5 Americans who already self-identify as libertarians, but we don’t know who those people are.
- To locate them we must do outreach to everyone.
- That means most of the people we reach will be the 4-out-of-5 Americans who currently disagree with us.
If our disagreement numbers are small, we’re not reaching ANY of our goals.
That’s WHY we MUST to do better with the following numbers…
- Only 4 people have signed the petition supporting drug prohibition.
- Only 23 people have moved in the direction of increasing their support for drug prohibition (by an average of 3.56 points each).
These numbers are way too low. We want them to go sky-high, because that’s the only way to….
- Find more people who agree
- Share the Zero Aggression People with new minds
- Move non-libertarians in your direction
How do you get more people to agree with you, or move in your direction? Do this…
406 people have already been reached this way. Make that number soar!
Taking this action right now will move the world in your direction.
Perry Willis & Jim Babka
Co-creators of the Zero Aggression Project