Statist policies require murder. Tiny infractions can get a man killed. Retweet
Statists claim they can limit their use of initiated force to cause more good than harm. We say this is impossible. We say murder is inherent in every policy that initiates force. Can we make our case? Check out our latest Mental Lever, mini-article.
Can statist policies be enforced without murder?
By Perry Willis & Jim Babka
AFTER you check out this new Mental Lever, see how you can help create a Post-statist society…
The new Zero Aggression Project has three important yet overlooked objectives…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with every person on planet Earth.
- Locate and activate those who already self-identify as libertarians.
- Move everyone in a voluntaryist direction.
We first need to build a base of 100,000 engaged subscribers. In our most recent count, the new Zero Aggression Project has 1,742 engaged subscribers. You can help increase this number and have a large marginal impact in this launching stage with these simple steps…
- Help us do #2 by forwarding this email to two friends who range from voluntaryist to “libertarian-leaning.” Ask them to subscribe, because they’re far more likely to join if you actually ask them!
- Join 3,690 others and Like our Facebook page. Click today, and you’ll see this blog post there. Please SHARE it on your timeline!
- The Zero Aggression Project monthly budget is merely $4,350. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution.